Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Visit to the Doctor


And all the news is good. For an old lady of 56, 132/70 ain't bad blood pressure. One day I suppose I'll be on bp meds like the rest of the world, but not yet. It kind of surprised me, with all the stress at work these days (stress at the library sounds like an ozymoron, doesn't it? Ah, how little the world knows! As the Library Turns...).


Maybe the bp is low because my trip to the doctor (10 minute wait in the office, that's why I drive 24 miles the wrong way to get to this office) goes through some beautiful, breathtaking scenery. West Virginia is showing her colors this week. What glory, all around, all for free.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...