Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mountain Girl Press Releases Self-Rising Flowers

Tammy Robinson Smith announced the release of Self-Rising Flowers, the newest title from Mountain Girl Press, in October. An article about Tammy and her publishing company was published this summer in Appalachian Voices.

This is the second collection of stories about Appalachian women that Tammy has published. The first, The Zinnia Tales, was published in 2006, and was a nominee for Appalachian Book of the Year by the Appalachian Writers Association.

I've been fortunate to have several of my stories included in these collections. Tammy is easy to work with, kept me informed of progress, and has always responded to my questions quickly.

Copies of Self-Rising Flowers are available from me for $12.95. Email me if you're interested in receiving a copy, or leave a comment for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't be there for writer's group so I stopped by here to get a feel of being there! Can't wait for the new book and I'm sure envious of that cozy spot in the cabin room for reading. Nice new-old folk tale. Most impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! I'll bring copies of the book with me to the meeting so you can see it. I actually had it here last week when everyone was here, but forgot all about it--so you know it was a good party to make me forget that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...