- a heart shaped pendant at Rachel's antique store (and Haley found a cross pendant there)
- a cute green purse with a little pouch for her Go phone
- two--count 'em, two--makeup kits for little girls with nail polish and all sorts of stuff, brand new at the resale shop, and a make-up bag
- a "Support Our Troops" magnet for my car (but Haley claimed it for her locker)
- highly decorated and caloried Valentines cupcakes
- A stained glass-framed mirror with cracks in the glass
When we got home, Haley took off with the camera and snapped this great shot of a cardinal and mourning dove on the feeder.
Then she got into taking photos of herself, and editing them on the computer so she could post the pictures to her MySpace (kids that young have MySpace? yep).
Later, Larry had to go down to a neighbor's house, but he wasn't going alone! Hannah was right there with him. No car leaves here without Shopper Girl!
It was a very fun, very full weekend.