Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last Week's Storytelling Journey: Goin' Across the Mountains 2

More pics from my recent trip across West Virginia:Along Rte 28 between Seneca Rocks and Petersburg.


Such crowded country!


Along Jordan Run between Rte 28 and Rte 42. In the mountains above this valley is the area called Dolly Sods, and incredible wilderness area (about which I have a funny personal story I should tell sometime).


Just outside Maysville, WV. The old house is perfect in its setting, isn't it?


Ah, journey's end in sight--my oldest son's driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...