Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

On the Road: Moundsville and Points North

Two of my grandchildren and I will be on the road storytelling tomorrow in West Virginia's Northern Panhandle. We'll be at Moundsville Library at 11:00 am, and Benwood Library at 1:30 pm.

Then we'll see a few friends, cross the Ohio River on the Sistersville Ferry and stay overnight at the historic Wells Inn. Tuesday will find us telling stories at the Sistersville Library at 11am.

I hope we have some good adventures for Clayton and Grace along the way. They like to explore as much as I do and are excited about staying at the Wells Inn,which has been said to be haunted.

Is it? I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...