Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Card and Craft Idea


A few days ago I posted the story called Legend of the Silver Pine Cone. Here is one way you can use the story as a party favor, a teacher gift, or just to give to a special friend.

I bought the pine cones at the Dollar Tree, 18 for $1.00. If you have access to nice cones, you could gather and paint them yourself. I have cones, but not the time this year. So I cheated.

I formatted the story to fit two copies to one sheet of paper, printed on heavy cream colored card stock with green ink. Then I hole-punched one corner and tied the pine cones on with green ribbon. The cones already had little hanging strings on them so it was easy.

If you'd like a copy of my already formatted story, email me and I'll send it to you via attachment ( susannaholstein@yahoo.com )

Now to get my Christmas cards done. I am so behind this year.

1 comment:

  1. I took a close up look and those are pretty, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...