Today doesn't seem to have an end. I'm still printing material for the Book Festival booth tomorrow, packing things for the booth, and trying to figure out what to wear. Clothes are a little tricky when I will be:
- working in the book sale area first,
- then running to tell stories at the noon storytelling concert,
- then off to have lunch with my favorite new author Fran Cannon Slayton,
- then work the storytelling guild's booth
- and then back to work at the book sale end-of-day clean-up.
With BOTH pairs of my favorite black pants in the laundry, I'm up a gum stump.
Larry says it's a sure thing that I'll have something on when I leave here, so why worry? You'd think he'd be the one with low blood pressure with that attitude, wouldn't you?
Back to printing and prepping--and hunting through the closet.