I found this at Susan's blog, and she found it at Nessa's site. (Don't you love blog world? It's like a big neighborhood).
Here is what Nessa said:
“I have done or experienced all of the following except one. Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to let me know here in the comments which experiences we have in common and tell me which one you think I have never experienced. There is no prize for guessing correctly which item is not true because I am cheap. Then, make up your own list on your own blog. Look for the bogus entry on tomorrow’s post.”
So, here goes:
1. I was suspected of being a drug dealer.
2. We were suspected of being in the witness protection program when we moved to West Virginia.
3. I once directed an upset man with a gun to the governor's mansion.
4. I had four children by the time I was 22.
5. I dropped out of high school.
6. A dress I made myself shrank to skin-tight while I was wearing it when I was caught in a rainstorm. My boyfriend appreciated it.
7. I've been a mail carrier, security guard, betting clerk, tobacco farmer, and teacher.
8. I was a smoker for 20 years before finally kicking the habit.
9. In second grade, I pulled Sister Ernestine's veil off because I wanted to see what color her hair was.
10. We lived without electricity for 15 years.
So, which one is NOT true? And which ones do you have in common with me? leave your answers in the comments, and I will tell you the truth about all of them tomorrow.