Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Bunny Blog Hop Basket

It's a Bunny Blog Hop Basket! And a fitting follow-up to yesterday's post about rabbits.

Hershey's is doing something good, besides making great chocolate:

My thanks to Susan at Stony River blog for tagging me to become part of the Hershey's Blog Hop to benefit the Children's Miracle Network. Hershey's will donate another $10 to CMN for each blog post -- and they'll keep on donating as long as the blog-hopping continues, up to $5,000 to benefit kids.

The rules are easy:


HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES


•Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
•Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
•Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
•Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
•Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
•Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
•Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.


Now, I need to pass this virtual Easter basket on to others:

Ellouise, Tipper, Becky, Janet, Jessica and Angela--will you join in and keep the basket hopping on your blogs?

6 comments:

Country Whispers said...

You bet I will!
I think that's great that Hershey will do that.
I'll get hopping on this so that I can get it passed along soon.

Granny Sue said...

Thanks, Jessica! I knew you'd join in. Anyone who has kids knows this is a good cause.

Angela said...

Thanks Granny Sue! I love my Easter Basket! What a wonderful thing Hershey's is doing! I'll pass it on to others too. They will love it!

Thanks!
Angela

Susan at Stony River said...

Thanks!

The only downside was, that after that post I couldn't rest until I'd gone out and gotten some chocolate ROFL

Granny Sue said...

Thanks, Angela! The more the merrier--all for a good cause too.

And Susan you are exactly right. I had to fight hard to keep from hitting the candy machine at work. I won, though!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Thanks for the basket, Susanna!
I'm behind on my reading and I almost missed it.
Working on passing it along now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...