Someone landed on my blog by googling this very question, so now I'm curious too.
Just how many words can you make from the letters in the word "March?" There can't be very many.
Contest time to lighten up this rainy day! See how many words you can make from March and send your words in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to offer the winner a week's stay on a tropical island, but that's a bit beyond my budget.
Instead here's the prize: the winner gets a copy of my latest CD, Beyond the Grave: Ghost Stories and Ballads from the Mountains, or my small book of poetry called: Lives, Unheralded.
1. Words must be in the version of the New Webster's Dictionary I own (2005 edition)
2. Words must be in the English language.
3. All entries must be submitted to my email by midnight Tuesday, March 16th, Eastern Daylight Time.
4. Play fair and don't use some computer program or whatever to do the work for you :-)
5. In case of a tie, the winner will be selected by a random drawing of the winning entries.
That's it! I'm ready for some fun. Bring on your words!