Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

On the Road Again--Kentucky!

I'll be gone for the next few days, doing a workshop for the Kentucky Storytelling Conference in Gilbertsville, KY. I'm looking forward to meeting some online storytelling friends in person this weekend.

My hard drive has gone bad on my computer so I'll be offline mostly until the new one comes in--but still posting when I can get to a computer :) Don't you just love technical difficulties?

Back soon--why not browse through some of my labels on the holidays, recipes and stories while I'm gone?

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...