Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

A belated Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends.

I hope your day was surrounded with love, good memories and many laughs.

We kept it simple: dinner out last night with our son (a nice treat from him!), a phone call from our youngest son to send his love, and tonight, a good fire in the fireplace, Cook's Extra Dry Champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate. It was perfect. No cards, no gifts, just time together and time remembering those we love.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. Our Valentine's Day was simple too. Dinner out. Cards. A box of Holl's chocolate (our reward for contributing to WVPR).

    Instead of presents, husband decided we should overhaul our blue tile/pink bathtub bathroom for this year's Valentine's Day/anniversary present. I like that idea a lot. Wish he'd thought of it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I used one of your place names in my Nameshawl post. Dolly Sods. That's how this first part of the shawl ends. Thanks! I'll be adding more names as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...