Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pretty in Pink: Vintage Thursday

Recently I've been finding some pretty pink kitchenware, like these Libbey glasses:





 a Harmony House china platter,


and really retro pink splatterware bowls.

Then there is the Melmac serving bowl,

a two-piece canister set,
and gorgeous Jeannette Chantilly tumblers.

Pink seems to be the color of the month, doesn't it?

Linking to these friends today: A Vintage Green, Colorado Lady, Apron Thrift Girl, Her Library Adventures, From my Front Porch to Yours and A Coastal Charm. Check them out to see lots of great thrifting finds and vintage items!


3 comments:

  1. Just love all this wonderful pink! I remember someone in the family having a whole set of those pink canisters. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just lot pink as well! Thanx for partying at THT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink isn't my favorite color but I have half of those items anyway . . . in pink! I do love the era tho. and love this things because they are all dishes and kitchenware.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...