Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I am sitting in air conditioning, drinking coffee and catching up on email and Facebook. No, the power is still off but I am on the road for storytelling and enjoying the creature comforts once again. It will be a few more days, I think, before life is back to what passes for normal. Meanwhile I worry about my gardens as they bake in the sun with no water. The few showers we have had do not give enough moisture to make a difference. But life and work go on. I HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL AND COOL.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are out and about storytelling and having fun. We are still without power in DC area - until Friday - our street in the "hardest hit" area so I am going on the road too - to our little house in PA where I can rehearse for the Fringeand be cool. You know what they say - - attitude is everything. BTW - who is they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your storms are so harsh ...I hope life returns to normal soon ...how I wish I could sit and listen to your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...