Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Still on the Road

As you might be able to tell from my scant postings, I am still on the road this week--today at my uncle's assisted living facility to tell stories to the seniors, tomorrow at an elementary school, Saturday at Mountaineer Week at WVU. After this week, life really will slow down a little bit and I'll be back to regular postings.

I hope all of you are well and also keeping busy. Leave a comment and tell me what you're up to. I do take time to read them and it's nice to know you are all out there, and as busy as I am.

See you soon (maybe even tonight, if time allows when I get home).

Copyright 2012 Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...