Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Home Again!

What a time I had! And how glad I am to be home again. A day late too; the storms in the Midwest have air travel pretty messed up. I am not complaining, however, because I am feeling so sorry for those in Oklahoma affected by the terrible tornado. My prayers and thoughts are with them tonight. I am safely home and I am sure there are many who are not able to say that this night.

I will be updating my blog in the next day or so with pictures and news about my trip to the Philadelphia area. It was fun, inspiring, and filled with connections with people, visits with nature, stories, and good food. All good things.

I hope and pray all of you are well tonight and safe in your homes.

Copyright 2012 Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...