Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

On The Road Again: Grand Vue Storytelling Festival

I'm off again tomorrow, this time to West Virginia's Northern Panhandle and the first ever Grand Vue Storytelling Festival, to be held at Grand Vue State Park.

The festival begins Tuesday evening at 6:00pm at the Moundsville Public Library with a showcase featuring all the storytellers that will be performing Wednesday at the park. Then Wednesday at 9:30am we'll be telling stories at Grand Vue. I am so looking forward to this. Grand Vue is one park in our state I have not visited; and a new festival? What could be more fun?

I hope that if you're in the northern panhandle of WV, or maybe over the border in Ohio or Pennsylvania that you will join us for a fine day of storytelling with some of West Virginia's best tellers. It's sure to be a great time, and you will go home with stories to tell and memories to cherish.

For directions to the Moundsville Library, click here. For directions to Grand Vue State Park, try this link.

Copyright 2012 Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna be in my neck of the woods I see. Actually you will probably drive right through my neighborhood on your way up the hill to the park.
    Not sure if I will be able to make to Grand Vue but it sure sounds fun and the weather is supposed to be nice. Hot but at least not rainy.
    Are they having it at the outdoor ampitheater?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...