Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cherries: Finished Products

Cherry cobbler, cherry jam, and cherry pits--that's all that's left of my nice bucket of cherries. 




And these pits will be planted in the garden tomorrow to see if we can grow a few more trees.

Today we picked raspberries, currants, strawberries and more cherries, enough to make a batch of mixed berry jam. I love jam-making, and like combining different fruits. I've made this combination before and it's a winner.

So off to the kitchen with me!

Copyright 2012 Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, delicious! I'm longing for that cherry cobbler now.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry cobbler is at the top of my list : ) It is a busy time of year for you and Larry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...