Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Adventure Ahead!

I am off on a big adventure!

I may or may not be able to post here, but if you are a Facebook follower you might be able to see what I'm up to during the next 10 days.

If not, stay tuned for lots of photos and fine things to come. In the meantime, enjoy the posts I've scheduled ahead. It just goes against my grain to leave this blog post-less for too long.

See you soon!


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...