Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Along the Road

Weeds or wildflowers? Whatever you call them, I think they're beautiful. Can you name the ones in the photos below? 
 Very tiny lavender blossom on delicate stem with fine-cut leaves. 

Low-growing bush with clusters of tiny flowers, and the orange one that looks like milkweed.


Pink, pink, pink!





Spiky and tall, with fern-like leaves. Spooky-looking in shady roadside places.


More white clusters, but not as low-growing. I don't know this one myself.


 And more of the same bush as in photo #3, along with a yellow daisy-like flower.


So how did you do? Can you name them all? I admit I don't know the first and the next-to-last ones...yet. Maybe one of you can tell me what they are.

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, many weeds are really just wildflowers aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...