Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Favorite Garden Pictures This Summer

It's been a good garden year, so far. I don't want to jinx it, so I qualified my remark with that "so far," because as all gardeners know, the weather can and does change at whim. But this year, we actually had enough rain in July that the gardens did not need watering, but not so much that the grass grew out of control. That, my friends, is a good year.

Here are some of my favorite photos from this summer so far. I hope there will be more as the season wanes; keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes on the sky.











Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I have loved my garden so much this year. I never tire of seeing something grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...