I misplaced a debit card the other day. I was positive I had put it in my wallet but it wasn't there, so finally I resorted to the old purse-dumping trick.
- My wallet
- Two checkbooks and a savings book
- Three pairs of reading glasses and a pair of sunglasses
- A tube of roll-on sunblock
- bottle of Ibuprofen
- bottle with a couple of allergy meds in it, just in case
- a dozen hooks for pegboard
- stain pens for quickie furniture repair
- 6 ink pens, 2 markers, 1 pencil
- 1 black light flashlight for checking for fluorescent glass
- small tape measure
- a few sheets of peel-off price tags
- foundation, blusher and mascara
- three packs of breath strips and a thing of breath mints
- half a roll of quarters
- two pushpins
- a case for business cards
- extra camera battery
- flash drive
- cell phone
- about 25 receipts
- spray bottle of olive oil scented with lavender oil
- hairbrush and hairpick
- safety pins
- the day's mail
This isn't a huge handbag by any means, but what it can hold is certainly impressive. I have to admit that most if it went right back in because it's stuff I need to have with me. Fortunately my wallet is one of those with a strap so I can pull it out and carry it alone.
So, what's in your purse?
(oh, the debit card was in my wallet after all, tucked in with a bunch of receipts)
Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.