Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

New Publication! Easter Lilies

I am so happy to tell you that my latest published story is included in the new anthology from JCP Publishing, Easter Lilies!

My story was based on an old cabinet I bought and restored. As I worked on it I thought about the past owner, what she might have been like, how she acquired the cabinet in the first place, and how she must have felt when she had to see it go. The other part of the inspiration was a poem by my friend and master poet Sherrell Wigal, also about an old cupboard. It is funny how two things like that will mix and mingle in a person's brain, and them come out as something new and its own story.

If you'd like to pre-order a copy, please message me at susannaholstein@yahoo.com, or comment below. I am happy to take paypal or personal check.

This book is a perfect Easter or Mother's Day gift, for birthdays or just for yourself.



Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to see your work published, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...