Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A New Use for Duct Tape?


I've used it for many things myself--holding an old truck together, taping pants legs down for beekeeping, sealing windows--even library craft projects.


But as a way to conceal identity to commit a robbery? Now that's new. You've got to read this to believe it. Not quite Darwin Award material, but there has got to be some award for someone as dumb as this. (The photo is by WSAZ TV News.)

And yet...he's someone's son, after all, and surely his mother cares about him. I wonder what he needed so desperately that he'd go to such lengths? And I can just bet it hurt like blazes when they pulled it off. There go the eyebrows!

2 comments:

  1. Well, pooooor ol' Kasey. lol His lip looks kinda moused up there, I reckon they popped him a time or two waiting on the law.

    Wonder if the judge will be leanient on him for being so innovative? Or bringing a lil humor to the courtroom?

    It ought to be obvious to anybody that boy ain't hardly got enough grease in his skillet.

    Pooooor Kasey. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that boy's picture on the blog but just couldn't stand to look at it so I took it down.

    I don't know what happened to his lip but I'd say that storekeeper's stick covered with duct tape might have had a role.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...