Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Migration Celebration!

Yesterday I wrote a long post complete with photos, etc. Blogger has been having some issues and they DELETED all posts from yesterday. Now that's just really bad service. Surely they could have backed up the posts first?I wonder how many other people's posts were lost?

Today's post will have to be short and sweet since I need to leave soon to tell stories at Migration Celebration tomorrow. I hope some of you can come! I will be doing a craft for children at 9:30am--we'll made edible bird feeders. Then I will be telling stories at 1pm, and at 2pm we'll be making birdhouses. There are bird walks, exhibits, nature talks, nature photography workshop, a magic show and so much more, and it's all free.

Click here to view the day's schedule. Now, I am off to pack!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds a really fun event, hope you have a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! You would really love my friend, Marcia. And I bet the two of you have been at the same events at some time or another. She always volunteered and did projects having to do with wildlife and the natural world. She moved out of WV this year, but I hear she's getting involved where she is living now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry they lost your blog and happy that I read it before it was gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...