Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Just Another Day

56°f this morning, crisp fall air. 




Leaves are really falling now. It is so beautiful outside. I am mostly enjoying it from the porch or the log room, and on trips to PT to let strangers play with my leg. I wish it were just play! But progress is slowly happening, so the pain is worth it. I guess.

Yesterday was another rough day, mostly due to no sleep, but last night I did much better and was up doing laundry and cooking today. Squash casserole and banana bread, yum. This wasn't one of Angie's fabulous banana bread recipes, but I did use our black walnuts in it.





At PT as I write this, waiting my turn. Hoping for more progress!

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to read you are having some progress. Wishing you better sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful first photo - it looks like a painting!
    I do hope that your pain will ease and give you some respite. I am arthritic and know all too well how aching bones can wreck a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...this looks like a beautiful day, I wish you many to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...