Friday, January 3, 2014

Inside Looking Out

It was a chilly eight degrees this morning with about 3-4 inches of new snow coating the waking-up world. Yesterday I posted some photos of outside looking in, so today I thought I'd share some inside looking out photos:











I hope everyone is inside, enjoying the warmth and comfort of a fire and maybe a few furry friends.


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

4 comments:

Rowan said...

What lovely pictures, hope you aren't being affected by the major snowstorm we are hearing about.

Michelle said...

Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

"It's so nice to have a house around a man."

Nance said...

That's cute . . . 'it's so nice to have a house around a man" . . . I'm going to use that. My husband (retired) does so much while I still march off to work every day. I do this too. I take pictures of the outside through the window. Sometimes I go outside and photos of the inside through the windows. Your photos and vignettes are lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...