Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Bus on the Rock in the River and the Mystery Hole

Since I've already started down the weird trail of Mothman, here's a couple more strange sights/sites in West Virginia:

Anyone who's traveled US Rte 60 through Fayette County has probably seen the bus on the rock in the middle of the New River. I remember the first time I saw it--I had to do a doubletake.

Not too far away is the Mystery Hole. Gravity-defying antics abound in this strange place. The Volkswagen embedded in the wall is just for kicks--the really weird stuff is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...