Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Home at Last!

I'm back, and I'm tired. A full week of storytelling, visiting family, and driving, driving, driving. All went well with the exception of one performance that had to be canceled due to car problems--a real disappointment, because it was in the town where my parents had lived, and my sister Mary, her daughter and grandchildren were planning to attend.

The good new is the performance has been re-scheduled for November 17th, Tellabration Day! So that will be a very fitting time to be there, telling stories.

Other than that, the week was magical, and I have many photos and memories to share. Reconnecting with old friends at the parks, meeting new friends at the libraries, running into connections in the oddest places--I'll begin posting it all tomorrow. Tonight, it's time to sleep in my own bed. What pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...