Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Not Even Done With the Last Trip...

...and I'm off again! This time to eastern West Virginia and northern Virginia to tell stories at libraries and parks, and to see some of my grandchildren along the way. To see my schedule, go to www.grannysue.blogspot.com

What kinds of stories for this trip? For the libraries, I'll be telling stories to fit their "Get a Clue" theme--riddle stories, mysteries,etc. For the WV parks, I'll focus on Appalachian stories and ballads.

I'll be visiting with my son and grandchildren in Grant County, WV, with my sister in Hardy County, WV, with my second son and grandchildren in northern Virginia, with numerous sisters, nieces and nephews in Fauquier County, VA, and then I'll be back home with three granddaughters! It will be an exciting week and I'll be sharing pictures and more when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...