Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Look Out! The Sisters are Coming!

..and maybe the daughter-in-laws, nieces, cousins and a few other female relatives.

Well, not all of them. But there is a plan afoot. Female relations will pile into vans and other vehicles and trek to my house over Labor Day weekend. Will they actually make it? I think a few will, at any rate.

Larry is already planning an escape route to Kentucky to visit his sister. Too much estrogen and angst in one place for him, perhaps.

I hope it happens. We'll talk and talk and drink a little wine maybe and talk some more.

I can't wait. Even if it's still hot and the gardens look like there's been a 40-year drought. Even if it rains all weekend. Even if we don't cook, or cook the entire time. Even if we don't sleep at night and sleep all day. It will be wonderful to be with my own womenfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...