Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Congratulations, Tammy!

Tammy was one of the readers who commented on the post "What's Wrong with this Picture" and her name was the one I drew from those who participated. Congratulations!




I will be mailing Tammy a copy of my CD "Mountain Story, Mountain Song" as soon as I get her mailing address. Thank you all for participating. Another contest is coming soon, so watch for it.

(By the way, my CD is available for purchase and makes a nice Christmas gift. The price is $10 plus $4 shipping and handling. Please get in touch if you're interested)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be getting this and thank you again very much!

    I've emailed you my addy.

    Love reading your blog and have been a long time fan. I can't wait to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know I received the CD and can't wait to listen to it...currently it is in my travel bag with all of my Christmas Bluegrass CD's and we will listen to them on our 5 hour trip to Ky for Christmas.

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...