Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Storytellers Retreat

I'm off for the weekend for the WV Storytelling Guild's retreat in Sistersville, WV. We'll be at the lovely Wells Inn. I am so looking forward to staying there again--last time was in 2008, and the Inn closed soon afterwards. Now it's open with a new owner, new menus, remodeled rooms, and more.

I think we'll have about a dozen storytellers coming to work in depth on a story for their repertoire. This is our first shot at something like this, so we'll see how it goes. It will be very good to see my storytelling friends again and to meet some new guild members.

I'll be back with photos and news on Sunday.

4 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...