Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where am I?

In England, with my cousins!I am meeting some od them for the first time,  an experience I have long dreamed about.  We went to so many historic places todsy, and tomorrow will visit sites related to our family history.  It is just incredible, words cannot describe the feelinget from walking these places. Pictures and more when I can.Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.





7 comments:

  1. Wow! Have a marvelous trip, Sue! And safe journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Susanna! I didn't know you were going to England. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Larry is fascinated with the stonework!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very exciting! I am so happy for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say hello to John for me. We miss his blog. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trip of a life time! Can't wait to hear stories and see photos and to meet your cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are enjoying your time in England and finally seeing all your ancestral places. The weather has been kind to you as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...