Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Here We Come A-Caroling!

The Christmas carols program I do with my friend Jeff Seager are fast approaching! 



Thanksgiving was wonderful, rich with family, food and laughter. Now I am turning my attention to the next holiday and the storytelling/music program that I have been presenting with Jeff for the past four years. Each year we change it up with new carols and the stories of who created the songs, and why. It's fun, entertaining and educational. I really enjoy the research that goes into each piece, but even better is sharing and singing with audiences! This year our performances have a wide variety of audiences, from a house concert to a museum to a state park. 

Jeff  and I will be in Berkeley Springs at the New Earth Granary at 7pm on Friday, December 4th, and have a house concert in Frederick, MD on Saturday. Next weekend we will be at the Ripley (WV) Library at 10 am for their Open House, and at Campus Martius Museum in Marietta (OH) at 1:00pm ; on December 20th we'll be at Blackwater Falls Lodge in Davis, WV at 1:00pm. 

I hope you will be able to catch one of these shows. If you come, please be sure to say hello. It's always a pleasure to meet blog friends in person!

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...