Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Finds

I haven't posted any finds for a while, have I? I have been trying to get things cleaned up, priced, and ready for booths as quickly as I can so that means they're often boxed up before I think about taking photos.

Here's a few things we picked up in March. Most are already in our booths or listed on eBay.

The tall green bottle is a mystery. It's handblown but I have not been able to discover the maker.


Looks like I as on a green kick, doesn't it! Homer Laughlin platter in front goes well with the International Potteries handled platter behind it. The platters are already sold.


I love the old liniment bottle (complete with label), and the Book of World Stories, which is in amazing condition.

Rabbit planter and a curvy bottle probably made in Italy.




You can't see it in the photo, but the green chair has roosters on its back.


I found 4 sets of Hazel Atlas children's dishes, each with a plate, saucer and cup. One green, one yellow, one pink--already spoken for-- and one blue (sold).


There were 8 of these large black transferware plates. They're not old, but pretty cool. They sold on ebay pretty quickly.


This coffeepot was in a tote in our garage! I am working through all the stored stuff as I work to downsize and clear our garage. I am almost done, only a few more totes to go through. I really like this pot, though, such nice lines.


And pretty plates, oh my, am I a sucker for a pretty hand-painted plate. I would hate to count how many I have in my booths. And do they sell? Not really. But they're just so darn pretty.


Another find in the garage-green Charm plates and a cup.




Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

4 comments:

  1. Love the greens. Always enjoy seeing what you have found and prepared for your booths.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage dishes! Wish I was closer so I could visit your booths!

    ReplyDelete

  3. wow - lovely things. I have several of the same thing. I have the child's teaset, set if the green tea cups and plates and a very similar silver pie plate holder. Love your posts - and those black transferware plates - I would agree, those sell fast fast fast. Happy week ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love just about anything any shade of green!! Beautiful green pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...