Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

On the Road Again

Taken in 2008 in Grant county, WV. 
Just like Willie Nelson, except for me it's telling stories to my friends.

Today we're on the way to Moorefield, WV for the last of the ghost stories performances. So back across this beautiful state, where the leaves are finally doing their fall thing, the roads wind and twist as the mountains unroll, and where the stories never end.

Hoping to see a few friends and my sister Judy too! I enjoyed time with my youngest sister so much the last two days, and now I will get to see my next-to-me-in-age and oldest best friend. Pinch me.

See you on the other side (of WV)!


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

6 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. You've got that song stuck in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite time of year and I like your photo of the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is in the air here as well. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...