Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Ah, Ireland

Today I am working on the slide show for the Celtic storytelling presentation I do with another storyteller. We decided to add more photos to the slides, and I spent a pleasurable morning looking back through my photos from my last trip in Ireland, in 2017. I thought I'd share a few of them here to celebrate this Irish holiday/holy day.



















Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Makes me wonder if I'll ever see Ireland again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the beautiful pictures. We're headed back over on a pub tour with our favorite Irish band in April. I can hardly wait. Beautiful land, wonderful stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one place I would like to see across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I would love to visit Ireland again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were in Ireland this past summer. What a beautiful place. Nothing quite like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...