Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Other Changes at Our Riverbend Booths

In addition to opening a new booth, we added new things to our other spaces at Riverbend:

I bought the telephone for a Christmas storytelling program but never used it for that purpose, so into the booth it went today--to be displayed on the vintage telephone table I painted a few weeks ago.


Oddly enough, I sold a punch set just like this one a few weeks ago in Marietta. I was surprised to find another so soon. LE Smith Moon & Stars pattern.


We brought in the green metal chair, and the square walnut table and pitcher and bowl set too.


And added a fe more pieces of Pyrex,


a wood homemade ironing board...


the little green dresser, a mirror and two stunning lamps (one is damaged but I love it anyway). I replaced the light sockets and plugs on these all by myself  😊 My electrician father would have been proud!


Also added this silverplate dresser set.


A better look at one of those pretty lamps.


I forgot to get a photo of the pretty enamel-topped table in this picture--it has the neatest design on its top.


I added a few more teacups to the tea table--I'll probably change this display out to something else soon.


And added the cowboy wall art--not old, just cool.




Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

  1. As a old coot who worked in the phone industry,I would have snatched that desk
    phone up to add to my collection. Oh well, hope somebody bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...