Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Booth Update: Riverbend Antique Mall

We've made changes lately to out booth at the Riverbend Antique Mall in Ravenswood, WV. Here's a look at some of them:

This old washer was Larry's project. I think he did a great job on it.


Love this porcelain top table.



The design on the table's top:



Jadeite just looks like spring, doesn't it?


Hazel Atlas one-pound butter dish.


Old pump and large, cast iron coffee grinder.



New Pyrex in the shop:


Aprons and camo, now there's a combination!



Tumblers and goblets, and a pretty teacup too.

These are Bustling Betty juice glasses. There are several different patterns.


A case full of keys, prisms, pocket knives and other small items that include a pair of opera glasses from Russia.

One of Larry's corner shelves.


Quilts and quilts. These two are in near perfect condition.

 A combination of quilting and embroidery on this one--has lots of different songbirds.


Lots of primitives in our new booth.





The green dresser is sold, so I need to get to work painting something else.



Duck, duck, goose!


Plenty of rolling pins to choose from.





I am surprised the old rocker is still in the booth. At $59, it's a steal. The quilt is actually red, not orange.



Added another phone line!


And an overview of one of our spaces.



Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jadeite. That shade of green is my favorite & I don't even own a piece. My husband just bought a set of Royal Dalton dishes for me to celebrate our 32nd anniversary & they are in this color. It's just a small tea set with dessert plates, cups & saucers for afternoon tea. I may finally splurge on Jadeite plates to go with them.

    Love the green dresser as well, obviously! & the quilts.

    I went thrift/antique shopping with some friends a few weeks ago in Prairie Grove, AR. My friends & decided we should just hold a big estate sale, empty our homes & start fresh by shopping all vintage stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are SO MANY THINGS in your booth right now that I would dearly love to have! My goodness. Starting with that washer, if the tub is watertight and I'll bet it is if Larry got the whole apparatus working to put in the booth. And several pieces of your pretty glassware really would look good in my kitchen, too. Oh my, I'm going to go back and look at every picture again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...