Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Booth Update: Ravenswood

I promised a look at our Ravenswood booth, and got completely sidetracked by the storytelling conference!

Here's a peek:

Cute and surprisingly heavy washstand is probably quite old.


I am surprised the teacart has not yet sold. Perhaps over the holidays? If not it may have to come home for a paint job.



Old primitive cabinet is perfect for storing quilts.



This dresser is still available. I really like this one. Maybe I should paint or change the original pulls?


 This settee is only $59. The seat could use a re-covering. Iyt might just come home with me. I'm thinking about it.



All kinds of smalls!



Another very cool primitive cabinet. This one would be great in a kitchen or to store quilts or to use as a bookshelf. Very sturdy old oak.


Need a prism or two? Red, green, amber and clear all available here! Also some pocket knives, decanter stoppers and other odds and ends.



Chicken crate, feeder, and that cute little dresser that's still waiting for a home.


Metal wine rack has a glass top and shelf and hangers for stemwear.


Little silver tree with vintage ornaments. I need to straighten that topper!



More smalls, with a few vintage toys and tins.


Solid oak chair with a Christmas throw or wall hanging on its back.


That's a quick look. I'll try to take more this week.


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

6 comments:

  1. I love to wander round your booth. Yes, please take more pix, with your explanatory notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely items. But... Ohhhhh, the prisms!!!! -smile-

    Ravenswood!!!!! Oh my!!!! I love, love, love that name!!!! Is it a place, where you have your booth?

    Ravenswood!!!!!!!!!!! -happy sigh-

    Perhaps I'll name the little woods across the street, that! Just for me of course. The college owner would not necessarily agree. -grin-

    ⛄⛄⛄⛄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth has such great pieces Sue.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wash stand!
    Sue, what is the wooden container with crank - a churn? a corn sheller? I'm intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a barrel butter churn, Quinn, tabletop size. Pretty cool! I bet though one could use it to wash small delicate pieces of clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...