Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

In and Out

30 degrees and frosty at 8 am, a nice morning for hot coffee and a slow start.

I am off to my booth to start refurbishing a buffet there. I am using an empty space which the owner is holding for layaways, so I just pay a little extra rent to have the space to use--and not have to move the heavy buffet back home to paint. Can't wait to start on it.

In other news--well, there's not much other news today. I continue to sort and downsize here and there in our house. Yesterday I also priced a tote full of things to go to booths and did some sorting out in my ebay room to downsize there as well. Some things have been waiting to be listed for several years, so it's time to admit I won't get them done and get them out of here.

On the plus side, the Moon Ball I posted about a while back is now on its way to the Netherlands, and several recently listed items are out the door to Washington state, Arkansas, and South Carolina. I try to list an average of 3 things a day, and have been doing pretty well with it. Less is more, in this case!

Off I go. Will post some pics tomorrow, I hope.

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you will have time, to click on the link I left, in last post comment. -smile-

    💖 💖 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a really good de-clutter a great time of year to be doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...