Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Booth Update: Riverbend Antique Mall

40 this morning, cloudy with a chance of rain later in the day. Larry decided to seed the lettuce bed, but I have little hope that the seeds will germinate in this chilly weather. Ah well, it made him happy to do it, and the seed is inexpensive.

I am working on taxes today, inputting receipts that piled up during the last 6 months of the year. Just slogging through it all.

We did a bit of booth work at Ravenswood recently. Here's a look at some of the changes we made:

We just moved this desk in this weekend. It was a squeeze to make room for it!





We brought the table in last week. I really like this one. Sometimes it's hard to part with the things we fix up!



I have been slowly adding toys to my offerings. Eventually I hope this shelf will be all toys.




Also brough in some more cast iron pans. These are always steady sellers.


I love the way this display came out. I added a couple crock bowls to it.




I've had this shelf for sale for a good while. Maybe it's the color that doesn't work for people?



Tilt! I was sure holding the camera at a funny angle for this shot!

Moved around some of the glass--sometimes just moving something will attract attention and get it sold.



Cute little teacup nightlight. Who takes the time to make these things?


Well, back to the paperwork. I made potato-leek soup yesterday, and there's plenty left over for today. At least I won't have to worry about making dinner.


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

2 comments:

  1. All that beautiful blue glass....sigh. Why don't I live closer??!!!! You have a special talent for displaying your wares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I remember you like the blue :) I seem to have found several pieces lately that are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...