Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

Covid Journal, Day 246: Riverbend Booth Update

48 again this morning, chilly and cloudy. Clouds off and on all day but it warned up to almost 60.

I thought I'd share photos of the work we did in our Riverbend booths on Wednesday. It took a while to rearrange to my liking, but worth the effort.

The table I posted the other day, all moved in and set with Currier and Ives china. The china sold within a day.













































So that's the tour. Lots of stuff---now to hope and pray that it all sells. The coronavirus is surging in our area, as it is across the country, making people wary of coming out to shop once again, I think. We may be in for a rough winter if the virus continues to spread as it is now. I do my best to stay safe when I have to go out, but I believe we will have to cut back even more on our trips out. They're so limited already that I hate to reduce it even more--and I so miss my sons who live far away. Perhaps the vaccine will come soon and we can all get back to something like normal.


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

5 comments:

  1. would love to shop your booth if you were closer. Good luck with your sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Wouldn't to be fun to go through them together?

      Delete
  2. Sue, I had three sets of the Yellow, green, red, blue Pyrex mixing bowls and gave then to my children last Christmas. My husband (who guessed?) misses the set we used. Do you have a set that I can buy and gift him at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nance, right now I don't. I sold the last set I had a few weeks ago. I have the yellow one, but not the others. There are several sets on ebay, but they're pricey.

      Delete
  3. You have lots to choose from. I hope you still have people wanting to make purchases. It's funny to see the white pyrex casserole dishes with the blue accents in your booth. I got those as wedding shower presents! Does that mean I'm an antique?! haha. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...