Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Christmas All Around the House

23 this morning, clear. The forecast is for some bad weather coming.

I love Christmas decorations! I enjoy seeing those of other people too. Sometimes it gives me ideas for my own home. Here's a look at some of the decorations around our house.

On the porch:



In the living room:




In the kitchen:










Back in the living room:








In the log room:









That's most of our decorations. There are more outside that I will try to photograph later. 


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. I wish I could pop round to wish you Merry Christmas in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very well garnished your home is for the season! I love how the twinkle lights just highlight the glass...in each of its colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look magnificent placed around your house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...