Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

Kitchen

40 this morning with a chilly misty rain. Calling for possible snow showers and 28 tonight.

I forgot to post photos of the kitchen after the new paint, so here it is. In random order, apparently that's how my phone wants to do it!


This is the Berkey water filter. Our well water is plentiful but not delicious. We were buying drinking water, although our water was fine for cooking and everything else. Now we can filter drinking water, saving us about $4 a week.







Doesn't look much different, does it? But all nice and clean!

We are almost finished the living room now, just some touch up to do there. I will be so glad to get it finished.

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

10 comments:

  1. Nice colors...the warm creamy yellow with the wood is great. I've got a Britta filter in a little plastic pitcher. Would like to consider something besides plastic. I'll check out yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of our granddaughters recommended the Berkey, and we haven't been disappointed. They come in various siizes, but we opted for the largest.

      Delete
  2. What a great job, it looks nice and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE that stove of yours! Wow. Your kitchen is "my kind of kitchen." Everything looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. That’s a very wide stove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my old Tappan! It was made back in the days when a lot of canning and at home, from-scratch cooking was commonplace, so it's a workhorse.

      Delete
  5. You have created such a beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Quinn. It's the hub of the house, really.

      Delete
  6. I have a bit of a chicken motif going on in my kitchen, so that second photo caught my eye. We are planning on redoing the kitchen soon, and my kitchen decor will go to my daughter-in-law as she and my son actually have chickens.

    Your kitchen has a very warm and welcoming feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun with your remodel project! My kitchen has looked pretty much the same for many years, and not likely to change much.

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...