Good morning! It's noisy on the porch this morning. The woodpecker is drumming, the goldfinches are squabbling, the doves are chasing each other through the trees, the nuthatches are racketing around and the hummingbirds are flying their usual Blue Angels daredevil loops. All's right in bird world. I've had my tea, now let's see what photos I haven't shared yet, before we leave for the long drive to the Huntington VA.
Window view yesterday morning.
Taken last year on my porch
I used to cross this bridge every time i subbed on one mail route. I used to stop here and eat my lunch, as there was never much traffic.
Seen in Lowe's on Tuesday. For a mere $429 these scary guys can be yours. They move too. Very creepy; the tallest is about 10 feet tall.
An auction win, probably made in England 1930-1940.
Another from the auction.
We saw this scary repair job in the hotel parking garage last week.
Definitely didn't make me feel safe!
Sculpture at the Clay Center for the Arts in Charleston, where the Vince Gill concert was held.
Some ridgetop evening views.
Um, ignore the crack across my windshield. We have got to get that replaced, soon.
Saw this beautiful guy along Joe's Run last week.
Or maybe the week before.
And finally, just a thought:
Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.
Love your opening paragraph and the view out your window yesterday morning. I could stare out that window all day.
ReplyDeleteYou have some lovely images today. Great auction finds but that parking ramp structure looks a little dicey to me!
ReplyDeleteSo someplace or other is already promoting Halloween.
ReplyDeleteGreat views and auction finds. Hope all goes well at the VA…and you get some more good photos along the way!
ReplyDelete