Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2026

Sepia Saturday

69°f/20.5°C, clouds off and on, then afternoon thunderstorms. Still humid, but only reached about 87° today.

Our photo from the Folk Festival 2 weeks ago arrived this week. Do I look like I am ready to shoot him? 





Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

10 comments:

  1. ...and he was ready to return fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Looks like the two of you are ready to go out and rob a bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won’t mess with you. 🤓

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn’t look like you’re ready to shoot him, but it does look like Larry better watch it.😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the two of you are planning to shoot someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie and Clyde, West Virginia edition. Batsy in Idaho

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...