Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Family Time

59°f/15°C, clear. Another beautiful day. 

Two whole days without rain! And clear, cool weather for a change. It won't last of course. Tomorrow is expected to be hot, and Thursday rain is on the way. Sigh.

We had a great time with our son George. The guys played golf Monday, but bought me a new battery for our van on their way home because mine has been getting weak, and left us stranded the other day. Fortunately our son Derek was nearby and had a jump box. I went ahead amd ordered a jump box for us too; very handy thing to have.

They even put the battery in. I think i raised them right!


Then today George and Larry went up to Sarah's cabin and weedeated for her, as she will be visiting next week. After that, George did some weedeating for us too, which Larry certainly appreciated. I worked on trimming my veggie garden,  and cooked: fried potatoes, link sausages, sliced tomatoes,  toast, and eggs scrambled with onions, mushrooms, and spinach for breakfast. I made some wraps for a late lunch, and a batch of peanut butter cookies. 

We ate well! Now George is headed home and we are on the way to open mic. Busy day.



 


Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...