Pages

Friday, September 25, 2026

Friday Fun

Nice and cool this morning! 44°f/6.7°C, clear and low humidity. Feels like Fall!

Today was booth day, mainly to change out the display window from Fall to Halloween. As usual, though, getting a good photo of thd window was near impossible, but I took a few photos of the booths anyway.

New to the booths: this very large spoon and fork. Not old or vintage,  but just so cool.


This round two-tier tanle was in the window. I didn't have time to stage it properly but will do better next time we go in.


Hammers, hammers, hammers of all kinds!


A change of decor for this table. We finally brought in the white chairs to go with the table.


We brought in this Depression era chest of drawers last week. This style is called "waterfall" because of the rolled top.




A better look at the table and chairs. 


It took 3 full hours to do qhat was needed, then we went to Shari's for late lunch. The place was hopping! We visited with some friends while there, then it was off to the farmer's market for eggs from Annette (I miss my hens!), and then to Kroger to pick up what I will need to make some sweet treats for the next open mic which will be our Halloween party. Here's what I have decided on:

Witches' brooms, made with pretzel sticks and Mini-Reese's Cups, 

ghostly haystacks made with chow mein noodles and white chocolate,

and witches' fingers, made with sugar cookie dough, sliced almonds, raspberry jam and some green food color.

After Kroger we stopped by the Yacht Club to see our son Derek and his daughters Haley and Hannah and their spouses. It was a fun visit, and i held baby Sutton while his momma ate her dinner. We weren't eating, since we had just had a late lunch! 

Finally, home to our sweet dogs. It was really a lovely day, and I know we are fortunate to still be able to do all the things we do. 




Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...